Sinister: Love B&S? -> Love Eric�s Trip

Aileen Hammond giita2 at xxx.com
Sat Jan 30 16:40:10 GMT 1999

Hi Sinisters,
The reason I´m writing is to tell you about this beautiful
soft-lovelost-lo-Fi band called Eric´s Trip.  I fell in-love with this
band some years ago when I was lost and found..So if you like the sweet
soft voice of Stuart M. and Isobel´s child-like voice..you will
definitely fall for ERIC´S TRIP. ..A Canadian band from SubPop
Records..Unfortunatly the band have stopped playing together :( ...
BUT we still have their sweet music. Their music: Warm-4track-broken
love songs whith little bits of rock-filled-stars..They left us 4
beautiful albums : Love Tara, Long Days Ride till Tomorrow, Forever
Again, Purple Blue + loads of EP´s and 7"...
The band members are now working seperately/solo. Their bands:
Elavator To Hell, Broken Girl/Julie Doiron, Moonsocket and Purple
Knight.
Leave room in your love-filled-heart for Eric´s Trip..

If there are any Sinisters who have seen them live, have any Eric´s Trip
stories, or have any live tapes to copy, I would love to hear from you.

yours, Giita

P.S. Sorry about the non-B&S content..