Sinister: Hello, I'm new

Jan Imgrund jimgrund at xxx.fr
Sat Jan 30 17:30:29 GMT 1999

Hello sensitive people from the biscuit-fraggling list,
I‘m new to this list and just wanted to say „Hello, I‘m new to this list“ and introduce myself.
So.
 My name is Jan Imgrund, I‘m 24, a german living in Paris. I love B&S, Tindersticks (seems to be
the obligatory couple?!), L Cohen and Oscar Wilde, though the latter never sang in public (by the
way, the story with the nightingale is available on the internet, at
http://www.bibliomania.com/Fiction/wilde/stories/index.html . But don‘t go reading it there – you
must read it from an old, leather-wrapped book with beautiful illustrations in it. Tears look very
good on the pages, whereas they can destroy keyboards.)
I love this list already – people who write endless messages with complete sentences, actually
spelling out „laugh out loud“, not a single emoticon :-)...
Sorry for that.
I think I‘ll shut up now for 2 more weeks, as I‘ve been told.
Too bad I‘ve missed sensitive Stan – I think I would have liked him...
Regards,

Jan Imgrund/ http://perso.club-internet.fr/jimgrund/index.html

"I hope you have not been leading a double life, pretending to be wicked and
really being good all the time. That would be hypocrisy."   -Oscar Wilde