Sinister: Set your videos (if you like Nick Drake)!!

Ailsa Ross ar981611 at xxx.uk
Sun Jan 31 14:42:32 GMT 1999

Don't think anyone else has mentioned this, but for those of you in
Britain, and interested, BBC2 are showing a documentary about Nick Drake
on Monday night at 11.15pm.

That's all.  No cheap shots at anyone, no "amusing" character
assassinations, no mention of underwear or what music I think we should
all be listening to.  Or failed attempts to imitate the style of vastly
over-rated authors.

I like people too much to be nasty about them/insult their
intelligence.  I don't belong here any more, do I?

It's been nice knowing you all (well most of you).  Those who wish to
continue mailing me privately, please do so.  I shall be lurking in the
archives from time to time, and I may come back in due course.  But for
now, life is too short to waste on cheap humour, so "unsubscribe
sinister" it is.

Prettiness, not pettiness, kids.  Remember that.

Ailsa xx