Sinister: Lucidity

Blake E. Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Sun Jan 31 22:22:07 GMT 1999

Fellow happy ones--

A nice boy that lives down the hall from me today walked into my room while
I was playing that sweet and precious horn solo from Beautiful.  He wanted
to know if my parents were hippies.  When I said no he asked me why I was
such a hipster.  He then asked me "What kind of music is this?".  I told him
it was hippie music and he left.  Oh well.

I am wearing my Mod shirt, modeled for the Who tour the year before last.
Lots of people ask me why I wear a target on my chest.  I say it's so people
can point me out in a crowd.  Then they look at me funny and kinda smirk.

Do any Sinister folk live near Winston Salem, North Carolina?  I go to Wake
Forest and the day I find a neato B&S boy or girl to talk is the day the
endowment drops below 6 billions trusty trinkets.

Anyone think it's possible to be too shy and sensitive?

love to you all,
blake

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I'm sorry like atari...

"We try harder and harder, tryin' to get our way,  but it's a long, long
wait until Judgement Day.  So settle your affairs and take your time,
for everything in the world is yours and mine.  Yours and mine."
--Pete Townshend, '68

"I'm looking back and I can't see the past anymore, so hazy.
I'm on a track and I'm travelling so fast, oh for sure I'm crazy.
I will be immersed, queen of the fucking universe, and i don't
know what i have anymore, anymore than you do."
--Pete Townshend, '80