Sinister: Greetings everyone

Jul09 at xxx.com Jul09 at xxx.com
Sun Jan 31 22:34:59 GMT 1999

Hello all,
hmm, well I am new to this list so I just wanted to introduce myself...my name
is Julia and I am from new jersey, usa...
i've been a b&s fan for quite some time now, but I have just found out about
this list...I was at the show in philadelphia that was cancelled, it was a
very big disappointment, but i can only hope they will return soon...
alrighty well I just wanted so say hello to all the other fans out there...its
nice to know there are so many who appreciate such wonderful and amazing
music..
oh by the way, any fans from around my neck of the woods?
until next time...

take care everyone,
Julia