Sinister: Nick Drake TV programme

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Sun Jan 31 23:12:47 GMT 1999

Hi Sinister Sisters & Brothers,

Apologies for this being nothing to do with our Beloved, but there is a
programme about the life of Nick Drake on BBC2 at 23:15 tomorrow (Tuesday).

I still love the 4 song fragment of the Black Sessions that R1 broadcast:
great clear sound, just like the band are really playing in my car, no
standing on tiptoes just to see - really pooh that they didn't transmit the
rest. (Sigh) Maybe one day - perhaps after they win an award on the Brits?

Love

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK