Sinister: gigtastic

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Sun Jan 31 09:36:08 GMT 1999

>'tips in a g-string made my living'.

Oh no problem there. Me, Tag and JJ sat round listening to the great Man 2
Man meets Man Parrish's "Male Stripper" about 6 months ago in Tag's house,
what a classic record that is.

	Yes, we're off to Evie Sands, quite a load of us actually, however, we're
probably not gonna be able to meet up beforehand as it'll take us till about
7:30 to get there, so we figure a sly one afterwards. I know some people
wanted to go to the 13th Note, so maybe we'd better figure out where we're
going - hand up who's off to the 13th Note then...

	Carrick, just a small point, saying "I think Stan was funny" can in no way
make me wrong, since it is my opinion, and as far as I'm aware, having an
opinion cannot be wrong. If I'd said "You lot find Stan funny", I might well
have been wrong, since there's no way I could've possibly known. I don't
expect anyone to tell me what I think. Is that reasonable?

Thanks,
  Keith.