Sinister: i hope your bottom is not big

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Thu Jan 21 00:55:52 GMT 1999

and i hope my address hasnt' been kicked off the list yet...... but i'm
back anyway.  not quite in style, but still crushing like mad.  otday was a
weepy, crushy, wistful day.  but sunny.  i'm going to have to get used to
that. i didnt'  get any mail.  that was another bad thing.
i'm just waiting for my new sinisters to come in now.  i got forwarded the
Select article. that was lovely.  i didn't know that isobel was a style guru
now, but as well she might be, that much was clear from the VERY beginning.
as far as i could see.  i can see it so clearly now.......when i picked up
that Puncture mag for the Mary Timony cover, and happened upon the jenny
toomey article with a "wee"photo of  belle playing the  bass.  and i says to
myself, i says "this isobel gal is quite the firecracker, i do declare!"

i guess as far as sinister is concerned i wasn't here at the beginning by a
long shot, but i hope i wont' be kicked out when we all split into guerrilla
factions.  ;)  it's so lonely in the country, when all the brits are
gathering to be shy and have milkshakes with one another, and share pyjamas.
(i always liked that spelling  better)   at least the article didn't   quote
one of the many psychotic things i have posted to the list, that would have
been a shameful moment.  i flatter myself too much.
so i hear a certain james had himself a BALL at the gentle waves show in
beautiful london.  i'm so disapointed i have missed the  GW mania
discussions.  i'll have to  slog through the archives one of these days.
how i've misssed all of you and your idle prattling!  *hug*   (i see a lot
of you turning away in horror at that prospect)
now i'll have to look up my things that i have to send to Mummy.  it will be
fun.

and remember,  belle and sebastian are not gods. they are people like you
and me.  very humble, utterly normal, ultra-bionic hard-pumping liquid metal
sex machines!

I've been listening to pussy power. i like it very much.  i like chan
marshall. i like girls who cry.  people who cry are the cutest.  i should
know.
Sigh!!! you should see all the Ye-ye dresses i got in pittsburgh.  i'm going
to be a go-go dancer.  now i need a pinafore.  i have a thing that i thought
was a pinafore, but i stupidly didn't try it on, and it is far too small.  i
cried that evening.   maybe i should get my hair done blonde.  i had no idea
there wa sa trend of isobel clones.  how come there can't be any where i
live?   but i bet they are all cheap, i bet hardly any of them can play the
guitar or the cello much less!!   "bargain isobel."   i recall when my
friends and i went to a blur show in STL.....even in that backwoods city we
had a whole crew of Damon albarn clones shuffling about.  it was quite a
sight to see. that night we also saw two girls holding hands......how
adowabow**)

OHHHHHH i need some GW gear to go with my adidas track suit and gold chains.
can jeepster  hook me up??
Exactly what is candyfloss?  is it in fact CANDY?

since americans always go on about how sexy foreign accents are, i wondered
a question for all the furriners out there: do other countries find the
flat-as-pancakes american accent makes the blood boil?

that's enough garbage from me, jus ta note to say i'm   back and  i'm glad
to be.  not that anyone cared.....

LJ
(maybe soon i can finally update my homepage, and the wee world as well....)
(i have a new pen pal.....or so i'd like to believe)

http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
The boat that brings us here will crack beneath your weight. This is
territory you cannot invade.
--JW