Sinister: And now for a shy hello.

Greig Marshall Spiketooth at xxx.uk
Sat Jan 2 20:01:51 GMT 1999

Hello Belle and Sebastianarians!

Remember that bit in Interview with a Vampire, where Pitt's character
finds the huge collection of vampires after thinking he was one of very
few? This is a bit like that for me, but I doubt very much I'll have to
set you on fire. Absolutely not.

My name is Greig Marshall etc. I am but a hatchling in the great nest of
Sinister, wide-eyed and naive, but determined to learn the ways of
Sebastianism.

Chirp chirp. Chirp.

Some TENUOUSLY B&S related content:

Anyone read Nalda Said? A few friends and I (note the proper grammar - I
want to impress you all as I'm just out of the nursery) found out about
Looper playing in Virgin's Glasgow megastore to advertise the book. We
went purely for the music, but I was so enchanted by one of Nalda's
stories which was read aloud to us that I bought the book.

I'm sad to say that I'm between crushes at the moment. If you would like
to get into my underwear, my ICQ# is: 38961061

I better look at the archives to spare us all the Wrath of Honey by
mentioning something which has already been pondered over.

I'll cease my chirping before the foxes find me.

Greig xx (following an apparent twee Sinister tradition of leaving
kisses despite being a bloke. I guess machismo should be left in the
pub.)