Sinister: lovely listee coming to london alert! (no, this message does not include self-assertion) / alternative nation

Panos Karafotias jaguar at xxx.gr
Thu Jul 1 01:12:22 BST 1999

 My fellow greek John , I even taped the god damn show, and wasted two hours
in which I could do something
constructive.Thank God Alternative nation, played that new Gomez and some
Beta Band videos.If it wasn't for them, I could easily break that freaking
TV.
 Anyway, fellows, I just want to request from any noble soul ,  if he/she
could just take the time and make me a copy of the alleged recorded show and
send it over here in Greece. I would be very very grateful and I would do
anything in return!

Other news, finally my vinyl copy of the Gentle Waves arrived in Athens and
I spent a whole afternoon listening to Isobel.She's good but something
inside me tells me that I am about to get bored of that record in no time.It
just isn't B&S ,isn't it?

kisses from Athens
Panos