Sinister: love is wine

Blake E Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Thu Jul 1 07:08:17 BST 1999

hi fairies,

well harbourfest is over with!  if anyone didn't know (sheeeeeesh sistas)
harbourfest is a mass accumulation of fireworks, small children, and yes of
course, snow cones.  my snow cone duties are anything but simple--shave ice
until it's fine, not coarse, then coat it with a syrupy, sweet strawberry
(or any berry for that matter) imitation sauce bit, and then serve it to
excited youngsters for exorbitant prices.  capitalism, yarr!

voyeur and smut creator extraordinaire jygsaw dave wrote about me:
I suspect that "Iron Jim": is trying to say that he wants vicious up the bum
sex with Isobel. Which i find rather terrifying, and I hope someone at
Jeepster will alert Isobel to keep an eye out for a US listee with an
eyepatch who dances to recorder solos.

alright, so i do dance to recorder solos.  yes yes this is true.  but up the
bum sex?  come on, how utterly wretched for poor isobel.  i mean, you know
what they say about up the bum sex, it's like christmas, tis better to give
than receive!  bwa ha ha!! ok that's my dirty joke for the day and i
apologize if it offended anyone, i really do.  isobel is a feather and i
wish not to ruffle her.  so there, dave!  take that and shove it up your own
arse.  i believe that dave and i are soon to form a band, if i can get him
not to join another one in minnesota. ah yes, a completely sinister band, oh
how dreadfully twee.

on a cheery note, david kitchen has agreed to let me return my ruined stow
shirt, yippee!!!  oh, the b&s family, how dysfunctional it is....

AND, my website, well, here it is...it's not done at all, nowhere near
close, but here's the address
http://members.tripod.com/nucleartrout and my picture isn't up yet, but it's
surely going to be there soon, so someone, please go regardless.

cheers, goodnight, and sorry for the unpleasant jokes, i've had a busy day
in the ice.

blake xx
the nerdy shy eyed pacifist
"Fuck!" - Jarvis Cocker