Sinister: Chaps, out for inspection!

Sleeka Sounds sleeka_sounds at xxx.com
Thu Jul 1 10:33:29 BST 1999

Alright monster mashers,

What a lovely day.   Hold on, no it's not it's minging.  Bastard clouds!
Oops, sorry it's nice again now.   What the...?  See now, apparently
(according to Nostradamus) the world is going to end on Sunday, we will be
killed by the great king of terror from the sky.  Sounds tops, can't wait to
see what the king of terror looks like.   I'd like to think he's a bit like
Brian Blessed.  Those in the know say it's gonna be a meteor or something,
from the Comet Lee (Murdoch). Bollocks to that.   Hey, I wonder what
Nostradamus predicted Stephen Pastel will do when confronted with the great
king of terror from the sky.............
.
.
wibble
.
.
wibble
.
.
.
Stephen Pastel Vs the great King Of Terror from the Sky by Nostradamus
ROUND 1

"SHITE", will be the cry
as the sun will be blackened
There will be a huge fucking bastard
That looks like Brian Blessed

ROUND 2

A man with a bowl for a head
will posses no rhythm nor tone
but his voice will echo
and hurt the ears of the huge motherfucker

ROUND 3

The bastard shall return to the sky
Shaking his fist in his rage
Before he disappears behind the sun
He will bare his arse to the world

Any excuse for a bit of sweary, eh folks?  This talk of "up the bum sex"
with "isobel" is making me rather fidgety.   Cos one thing leads to a
another in my head and now I'm receiving a brutal rodgering from a giraffe.
Ouch.  Pain/pleasure I don't know and I don't care.

I don't belieeeeve it!  I just looked out the window - the girls were
holding hands!  THE GIRLS WERE HOLDING HANDS!!!!  Don't be a fool, it's
1999.  They're probably homosexuals, either that or just experimenting with
their sexuality.  We've all done it.

Now, I've just seen the Dirty Dream Number 2 video.  Very nice, one of the
best. I can't remember who's who from the list, I know it's been said before
but the  "Glimpse Index" hasn't updated.  So who's who then?

Best of luck for surviving Sunday!

Yours in Christ,
  Chris