Sinister: lovely listee coming to london alert! (no, this message does not include self-assertion) / alternative nation

John Koliopanos johnk at xxx.gr
Thu Jul 29 14:28:52 BST 1999

> Other news, finally my vinyl copy of the Gentle Waves arrived in Athens and
> I spent a whole afternoon listening to Isobel.She's good but something
> inside me tells me that I am about to get bored of that record in no time.

Gosh, I've yet to get that record but having thought the single (esp. the
a-side) to be wishy-washy, I suppose I'm going to feel pretty much the same way
as you for the album, if I ever get around to buying it. I still do love Isobel
singing on Belle and Sebastian songs, though. Is she on any of those forthcoming
ones? How I wish they'd release the France Gall cover, she does that soooooooo
well. By the way the first day of exams was, surpisingly enough, okay and I did
quite well actually (or so I reckon). Yeah, as if you lot cared...heh.

 Love John x