Sinister: Fight The Power! Glastonbury and stuff

Keith Watson k.watson at xxx.uk
Thu Jul 1 16:54:34 BST 1999

That's nice that they picked the videos following the program.

Personally I love the video for Fight the Power, I mean, it looks a bit
cheesy and stuff, but it's got a load of energy. I also like the fact that
it contrasted with the vids, co-incidentally my pal who taped the thing for
me stayed up to watch the P.E. vid and the Air vid and taped them for me
too, which was cool, so it can't be all that bad. I like putting things that
contrast right next to each other, I also like Public Enemy loads.

Keith.