Sinister:Ball peen hammers = smut

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Fri Jul 2 06:06:41 BST 1999

First off let me say that I am totally blown away that people other than
blake hamilton read my posts and respond to them. with the nice part out of
the way, on to more skinhead sneers

Peter "Hermann Goering" ramsdale threatened all non whites by saying:*
           (in reference to shaved heads)
<<No, you're not. I've currently got a number 3 all over, but about 3
weeks ago it was bare clippers. You ever noticed how people look at
you differently when you get on trains? Myopic bastards, the lot of
'em. I really do have no time for people who judge books by covers>>

              Right on, and that's the sort of thing that makes me want to
spraypaint a swastika on a water tower. although when my hair was longer
people seemed to think i was gay because I was "feminine" in some way. Go
figure. I don't think I've changed that much

m-m-m-magnetic megan sez:
  well,
except for two things, you'll have to guess which two.  and peter miller
makes a lot of stuff up too.>>

aha! I thought it was a little odd for P Miller's parents  to have liked the
WHO so much that they name their child after a song.... even if it is the 70S
WHO!
	Although there are loads of kids named Tommy. Most of them are boys,
and I guess at least one is good at pinball. And no-one complains about that,
so I see that I have negated my own argument. Never Mind
	I'm disturbed by the recent trend of sinisterites making things up
for "fun". Don't you know that lies make baby jesus cry?

Rolling Stone reviewed the Gentle waves album and praised isobel's
songwriting ability, saying that it wasn't as mean as Stuart's. Pardon? as
they say in france.. How is stuart mean? we all know he was a boxer, but I
don't see him as the vindictive sort. What say we all complain to Rolling
Smut magazine? THey're a bunch of corporate lackeys, and their dirty rag of a
journal is full of ads and more ads. I only read it in the bathroom at work
because i was bored.

Iron Jim Hamilton bellowed to the bosun:

  i mean, you know
what they say about up the bum sex, it's like christmas, tis better to give
than receive!  bwa ha ha!! ok that's my dirty joke for the day and i
apologize if it offended anyone, i really do.  isobel is a feather and i
wish not to ruffle her.  so there, dave!  take that and shove it up your own
arse>>>

	U.T.B sex also is like easter, in that chocolate-like surprises may
be found in mysterious locations. It's like valentine's day in that it's
supposed to be about love but is more of a letdown and a pain, and it's like
a birthday in that, even once a year, it's still not fun to have with the
family. Unless one is drunk.
	I'm disturbed and disgusted by the previous paragraph. But not enough
to keep from inflicting it on all of you. Sorry.

Go to Iron Jim's website. It's good, really it is. Go on!

PS. Lesley Jo, who's the picture of the girl seductively sneering in
Tigerjammies? I really want to know....

dave

* he didn't really. I was making that up, just to be cool