Sinister: London can you wait

Natasha Rachel lyricjunkie at xxx.com
Fri Jul 2 12:52:47 BST 1999

Hello everyone.

Just a quick note to remind you about the London
picnics.  I'm told that you can only leave from
one of the doorways at Camden Town tube, so we'll
meet at the exit one.  I'll be the small girl
wearing between one and nine upside down badges,
depending on how sure I'm feeling tomorrow and
the day after of recognising/being recognised by
you lot.  And I'll be bringing some of the local
firewater with me, so if you want to try some,
all you have to do is ask.

An excited
Natasha xx