Sinister: i yai-yai-yai-yai love lee remick

Thomas Murphy classyguapo at xxx.com
Sat Jul 3 19:09:04 BST 1999

dear hearts-

this being my second post, i hope i don't fall into the proverbial
"sophomore slump".

i made a new san antonio convert to b&s, very nice guy by the name of eric.
the thing is, he's a republican, and the best comparison he could make to
their music was... don't laugh, don't get angry... THE CARPENTERS!!!

i shall guide this fellow, fear not.

sean of houston is now outta the navy, yee haa! at his going away party at
the local open-mike night he valiantly attempted to sing "judy and the dream
of horses" after many, many pints of cider. i'm not going to say i could've
done better, as my stage fright is positively debilitating. it's not like
anyone else in the bar knew the song anyway. we chose "judy" because my one
guitar savvy friend felt that it was the only one he could do. "i don't know
minor chords", "fuck that b to f progression"... oh well, maybe he isn't so
guitar savvy. maybe i should take it up instead.

at any rate we shall both be up to see looper at the middle east in
cambridge (usa) and hope to see some of you folk up there.

ta ta! thom

i want the world to stop and stare whenever it sees me,
but most of all i want to be in david hockney's diary.
         - david hockney's diary
           television personalities