Sinister: Digestive Tract Blocked

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Sat Jul 3 23:10:08 BST 1999

Hi,

Congratulations to Carsmile Steve on the amazing sharpness of his eyesight:
I had completely missed my 15 nanoseconds of fame as an MTV megastar until
Sally pointed it out to me. The Struan-striping bit in the LLPJ vid IS
great, as is also the cheeky smile as Stuart bounces up and down in his
seat singing TOTTYBUS at the Bowlie. We must have more! How about it
Katrina, please persuade the powers that be to release the whole gig on
video.

Would some kind digest receiver please forward me #222, as compuserve
stopped halfway through it.

Thanks,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK