Sinister: Drinkers:Know your limits.

SSharp5210 at xxx.com SSharp5210 at xxx.com
Sun Jul 4 01:45:14 BST 1999

Hi.
Escaped from the nursery (Now there's a phrase i never thought i would use
again....The great nursery breakout of '78,you had to be there)

Anyhoo,the main thrust of the mail is an offer.If anyone wants a tape of the
B&S prog that's going out on BBC Scotland then send me a mail.I'm limited by
the number of VCR's in my house so first come first served.

OK.The subject line:I don't know if any of you know Falkirk at all but please
when drunk,don't sit on the statue of the Duke of Wellington in newmarket
street....I fell off and seriously bruised my buttocks.Just say no to beer.

Nighty night.
I want to kiss you all.Except not literally because after 1000 folk my lips
would be all cracked and not attractive.Obviously.

Steve the sunny natured idiot  xxxxxx