Sinister: Buenos nachos amigos

JJ johnj at xxx.com
Sun Jul 4 22:25:15 BST 1999

Hello.
I had a great weekend, how about anyone else? I went to Glasgow
to generally fanny about. We saw some popgroups in the 13th Note
on Friday night, they were awful, basically it sounded like they'd heard
a Mogwai album and thought "we can do that". Except they couldn't.
And later on I dirty danced with Angela in the other 13th Note whilst
Sandy bought us fine Czech beer and something suspicious called
Aftershock.

Later, that same night, I was sick.

If you are passing Fopp records, go and buy the XTC Fossil Fuels
double CD singles comp, they're selling it for 7 quid. It's TOP.

We went to see the Mummy. It was very bad. Sandy made it funny
by laughing terribly in all the wrong places. He's quite amusing for an
old git. You wouldn't like him though, he's full of scorn for young people.

A fine place to eat in Glasgow : Toast, in the merchant city, it does this
all day breakfast thing where it's served like a big sandwich like they used
to do on Scooby Doo, you know, layers and layers of toast with things in
between. SORTED!

Can anyone tell me about the Pernice Brothers?

JJ