Sinister: higher than high

Blake E Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Mon Jul 5 06:17:07 BST 1999

i don't do drugs, ok?

i don't i swear i swear.

well a few weeks ago i believe i mentioned something about how funny it'd be
if my entire silly crush on a restaurant hostess would come flying back into
my face in the shape of becoming infatuated with a customer, who eats my
sandwhiches.

well it happened today, and i'd rather not discuss what she looked like, or
how she moved, nope, none of that sad, romantic, drivel.  haven't i
expressed my experiences with that specific feeling enough?

well i suppose i shall tell a little, for those inquiring minds.  she had
glasses!  perhaps i should reveal to the list, i of course wear glasses, but
they're quite thin, slim, and diabolical.  much like me.  well girls with
glasses kill me, they obliterate me into a thousand pieces--and she had
glasses just like mine, silver, rimmed, oh so touching!  and a dress red
like summer.....hm.

wellllllllllllllllllll that whole part where one can't breathe, and my
duties as a deli employee flew out the window.  i begun to sputter out
strange phrases that sounded like accented swahili streetspeak.  oh the
horrors.

i think i'm really really too romantic.  how come nobody wants to share such
feelings?

is it the glasses?

love
blake xx
the nerdy shy eyed pacifist

b&s content--isobel makes me all bubbly too, though i wish she had some top
spectacles.
"Fuck!" - Jarvis Cocker