Sinister: lower than low

.gibby. isolation at xxx.net
Mon Jul 5 06:44:50 BST 1999

    At my job as a "barista" at an espresso joint, I too am faced daily with
girls who are regulars, who I nickname simply "Mystery girl 1, 2, and 3...."
Actually, mystery girl number 3 has never been in my shop, i just saw her
once looking at pokemon things at a japanese shop in harvard square whilst a
friend and I were getting a photo-sticker made.  On the sticker, you can see
by my expression that I have just laid eyes on a girl worthy of being a
"mystery girl".  Quite funny.
    At any rate...  let me get to the point here... the "magic" and fun and
excitement of crushes can only end.  Once you get to know the person this
overwhelming loving feeling disolves into either a comfortable relationship
or nothing at all.  and comfortable relationships can be so dull and
unsatisfying.  I hate being comfortable... the magic will fade and
everything will become stagnant.  The new face becomes an old hat and you
can either move on or make the best of it.  Im not one for relationships...
i'd rather just have lots of crushes.  and not share record collections or
money.  <3love gibby.