Sinister: looper in dc/ny [and maybe philly]

lost madflowr lost_madflowr at xxx.com
Mon Jul 5 07:26:01 BST 1999

hello
.
is there anyone going to the dc looper show?
today i had to explain why i really dig looper
to a guy who dislikes them.

it was really quite hard to explain.i guess it's
because they make me feel like a child who's
fresh to the world, which i guess i still am.
i'm 20. i cough a lot if someone blows smoke in my
direction and i silently curse at them for not
being considerate of non-smokers.

looper is just pure. they make me feel nice. like
radiohead and b&s and hayden. sweet. like you'd
want someone to write songs like that with you in
mind. today at anne summers' 4th of july partay,
i tried to put it into words..the looper love.

mm. i dunno. i tried to convince that guy to go...
cos he only has the first 7" and hasnt even heard
up a tree yet. last night i lost the 3..6..9.. badge
[i suppose i lost it at the galaxy hut show] that
.j 0n had given me. at first i was like 'shite, i
lost one of my badges.' but could not remember...
then i saw my extra 3..6..9 badge [cos i'd bought
the set but .j 0n was so nice when he gave it to
me in nyc i didn't have the heart to tell him i
already had the whole set,cos his eyes were so sweet].

oh...the point of this post is to ask if anyone
from the dc area is driving up to the philly looper
show 'cos i need a ride. if you're driving, please
post me back [off sinister] asap. i'll chip in gas
money and i'll be nice i swear! i'll do tolls and
all sorts of stuff. i've never been to philly and
i'd really like to go to this show. i'm going to
nyc [i already have my ticket] and i posted on
belleandsebastian.co.uk that we should have a picnic
the day of looper in nyc. or that weekend after...
cos it will be nice. not like today. people look
at me like i'm some kind of freak cos i don't drink.
and it does not help when the anne summers boys are
trying to make me drink. today was alright though.

we played on the moon bounce and sweated a lot.
the sweat was no fun. i'm chatting with eran on
im. oh...i started a tiny b&s list for the dc/va/
md/philly/local etc...area. it's going to be pretty
quiet i can almost guarantee..but if you're in the
area then you might want to join...go to listbot.com
and find list sinisterdc. or i think you can try
http://sinisterdc.listbot.com

okay.sleepeetime. sleep to mr. scruff.
i dunno if anyone wonders but sinisterite Xavier
is quite dreamy. as are everyone i met at the dc picnic.
another soon? christa, picnic #2 soon?

evol,
madflowr