Sinister: alone in summer

Jordi Trenzano i Vilar jordi-tv at xxx.com
Mon Jul 5 07:27:19 BST 1999

Hi, little flies:

       I just can´t wait until august. It will be the
time when i´ll be able to see SALAKO or Darren
Hefner  having a bath on the beach of Ben
icàssim. Is there anybody else on this list who is
planning to go ? I´ve got the list of the bands pl
aying and Cinerama and Jon Spencer have
been added recently , so, the festival seems
great. If you want further information, go to their
ebsite and look at the "cartel confirmado"
section.
	A question for anybody with good heart...
and good recorder: does anyone got any tapes
of any Gentle Waves gig ? the Barcelona gig
could be a good trade.
        "Like Dylan in the movies" has been
chosen the 62th best song of the decade by the
spanish magazine Rock de Luxe. The first five
are : "Unfinished simpathy", by M.Attack, "Smell
s like teen spirit", "Losing my religion", "Being
boring" and Tricky´s "Aftermath".

	Have a nice summer. And remembrer, e-
mail me privatley at moy other adress if anyone
has some tape of any Gentle Waves gig,

	jordi at belleandsebastian.org