Sinister: more filth from POPkins, plus other stuff

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Mon Jul 5 15:59:55 BST 1999

Is it just me, or have the posts all gotten much better recently? Excluding
my own, of course. I just go on about dumb shite. That said, here's another
long missive, with tales of drunkeness and one sentence about Belle and
Sebastian. But loads about coughing blood.

Cheers to Mister P!O!(o)P!kins for the letter about feces. I liked it loads.
Perhaps loads is the wrong phrase to use.. truly the gentle waves are a
divisive group. they have created diametrically opposed viewpoints in people
who were regarded as sane. Much like a religion....
I've noticed that people here seem to talk about stuart murdoch more than
God. AND I have just as many list crush votes as old stu.*  From this we can
infer that my ego will be swelling mightily.

* last time i checked. and no fair running off and voting for stu just to
spoil my day

Follicle-Challenged Ramsdale also wrote an excellent letter, as usual, and
mentioned an interesting point. ARE there any kinds of music that are
mutually exclusive? I don't think so...I've got Public Enemy and Belle and
Sebastian. and I listened to Black Uhuru and the Braveheart soundtrack the
other day.

I can't be bothered to actually quote anyone, so I'll just make incorrect
assumptions based on my memories of their letters. Let's see..

Iron Jim Hamilton was going on about a new crush. i say good for him. A crush
is one of the better forms of drug, as I told him earlier in a separate post
that is none of your business. I haven't had a good crush in forever. Like
Java slingin' gibby said "The new face becomes an old hat and you can either
move on or make the best of it" Which is an awesome line. I plan to use it in
the future.

    <<the following contains a few gross bits about coughing blood>>
Did anyone else get roaring drunk to celebrate the fourth of july? (sorry to
offend UK listees. I wasn't responsible for the revolt, honestly i wasn't)
I was mourning for a friend of mine who is going into the army..I vaguely
recall chugging a blenderful of vodka collins after drinking a small loch of
beer. My friend told me i hit on several girls, menaced a few people with a
steel baton, and then went comatose in an armchair.  It may be all lies, but
this morning I vomited a good deal .
and I've coughed up blood a few times. Has this happened to anyone else
before?
is it hazardous? Please let me know, as I'm too broke to go to the doctor.

Having firmly cemented my reputation as a dangerous drunk with poor personal
habits, I will now throw in some BS content. I mean B&S.

I was wearing a study at stowe shirt. there.

One more thing. Has anyone ever woken up at home and thought "now how did I
get here?"   My uncaring mates lugged me into my car to sleep it off and I
somehow drove away, despite an inability to see or walk. I made the 20 minute
drive home and got into bed. I am very very frightened by this experience.
Some part of my brain said "drive" when i was in my car...

so can I be part of the paula cullen booze exposition? expedition? expulsion?

a very dizzy and ill

         dave