Sinister: lower than low

.gibby. isolation at xxx.net
Mon Jul 5 18:57:57 BST 1999

    You're dead on there... I have this reoccuring dream about a girl that
im sure i've met before (but not quite) , and it's very vivid... and when i
wake from it i have this feeling in my stomach, this really hardcore loving
feeling that I have NEVER felt with another person.. (well maybe one).. so I
know Im capable of it.  If I met a person that made me feel like that. wow.
(Is this pathetic... im in love with my imagination)
    I like the way you describe getting over someone, realizing they're not
what you had hoped.. the fragmented sleep hahah... i know it too well.  The
first date or get-together with the new person is so good... awkward and
innocent, discovering each other a little bit...  mystery girls and boys are
much better.  a mystery solved is no fun to read. :)  <3gibby.

ps: right now im trying to figure out a way to get out of work.  this is so
frustrating.  i hate calling in, but i just cant bring myself to work
today...