no B&S /Re: Sinister: lower than low

The Trainspotter tzuckerman at xxx.edu
Mon Jul 5 19:35:19 BST 1999

hmm.  harvard sq., gibby, sir miller?

so, if i just sorta got back together with a bf from 5 years ago, and he

lives real far away, and stuff...  and last nite and ex-bf from longer
than that and I had a slumber.  do I have to tell the other one.  'cause
would, but what protocol is there for going to glasto with a bloke you
used to live with 5 years ago and sort of are still seeing but not
really
'cause he's 3500 miles away but have made plans in the next two months,
and he's chucked the other girls out of his tent, and prior told me
about
them anyway.  and his theater company is getting a winnebgo or something

and his director already invited me to come on board when the company
goes
to do el festival performances next round.  but his ex-gf after me went
round to have a i'm upset with you visit the other day, and he didn't
say
anything, so I don't think anything happened... but. osk. and he and
another friend had a go at one another for the boy not being nice
enought
o me, and the other being told to mind his own.   and if yer
in london and go see de la guarda 'cause if it does real well he get
more
money and then can come here sooner.

ok, quasi b&s content.  i met these boys who work at the local bookshop
the other day and they're on the list, and they're goin to looper too.
are we planning a meet up?

and when are the record bags coming in?

oh, and did I tell you all about popstar personals?  we're gunna have a
personals site for pop kids.  sorta like the back of select on-line.
plus, my computer just got fixed, as in, they took everything inside of
it
out and put everything new in - sorta defeats the purpose me thinks.

-teri, girl with the f. perry dress

p.s. emily emily, sigh.  this girl's done it again haven't I?  osk, baby

branson crying.  he's learnt to open very tightly closed doors.  very
bad
boy.  but he sends love to edward.

http://come.to/teri

"The day didn't go too well. Too many chocolates and cigarettes, I kept
thinking of you and almost walking into lampposts." Pulp