Sinister: radio 1 bowlie

John Mahoney carllafong at xxx.net
Mon Jul 5 20:53:43 BST 1999

Hi,

I am lowly John M. from Indy and I here by humbly request the assistance of
any UK inhabitor. i read on the NME about the bowlie broadcast tonight on
Radio 1, and I was wondering if someone could send me a copy? I have a few
tapes to trade if anyones interestedf (no B&S, but others) This would be
very nice if someone has recorded it, for I'm afraid the chance of anything
like this EVER happening on US radio are about as good as a donkey's chances
of being hired as an Empire State Building elevator attendant.

Thank you very much
JM

(please email me at carllafong at earthlink.net)