Sinister: "Factory" article

Jordi Trenzano i Vilar jordi-tv at xxx.com
Tue Jul 6 07:06:38 BST 1999

Hi, little flies:

   Seems that there is somebody who can
´t trust his brother, because the first song
of the Bowlie set was "Slow Graffitti". I´m
sure that there is a kind soul who is goin
g to tape this show for me. The Barcelon
a gig seems a good deal for a trade.
    The latest issue of the spanish
musical magazine "Factory" features a
cool article about all the Jeepster world. It
came out yesterday, and there are good
reviews from anything related with our fell
ows. Except the fact that the journalist
thinks that Mr.Murdoch has bad
education for not giving any interview. Boll
ocks. He knew it from the start. However,
he does a fine work, and is suspicious of
being another lad who has fell into the
charms of Isobel, even though her in
terview only lasts for a bit more than a
quarter of page.
	But interesting, because we´re able
to know that Isobel likes the catalan gen
ius that is mr. Pascal Comelade, one of
the most original and creative musicians
that exists in the old Europe. I don´t have
any of their records, but the catalan telly
broadcast a gig from him a year ago and
it was one of the most amazing things
i´ve ever seen. Collonut.
   The bits about B&S are fine, even
though it´s more from the same. Chris
attends  the interview, and says that they l
ove "Tigermilk", don´t think that  "..sin
ister" has the appropiate sound, and that
it was hard to make "The boy...".
	Oh, one question to Elle Zober: the
article features the picture that appeared
at the latest article from Select, and now
it´s credited to Elle, when at Select it was
credited to Mick Hutson. Who did that
picture ? i´m just curious, as I´m curious
to know if her and Ronnie Black have join
ed the staff from Factory, as it´s credited
at the magazine.

	Well, you know my other adress, I
think.

Bye, little flies