Sinister: cracknell, mosquitoes and my first post

Rizopoulos Nikos rizop at xxx.gr
Tue Jul 6 12:03:57 BST 1999

hi everyone,

at last my first post( for those who were waiting for it = noone  ).
i actually managed to see st etienne live( yeahhhhh ).
they were playing last thursday at a club in thessaloniki ( greece ).
it was great... the crowd dancing during the whole gig and beautiful sarah
moving gracefully on the stage... fantastic
having seen sarah only on photos and vids, i was a bit suprised when she
entered the stage...  photos and tapes can't capture true beauty, and i
believe that all of you share the same opinion( at least the ones who've
seen st etienne live ).
sarah was annoyed by the biting mosquitoes( don't they have any sense?(
mosquitoes i mean ). there must be a rule for all low-life creatures "
DON'T annoy the singer while he/she is singing" )

and some b&s( looper ) content:
i finally got the looper album. i haven't listened it much yet, but i
liked "ballad of ray suzuki" and "up a tree again"( or sth like that ).
because this is my first post i should tell you how i got into b&s.
the first song i heard was "dog on wheels". then i managed to get IYFS
and that was it. need to say more? TBWTAS came only as a confirmation to
all i had heard before...eagerly waiting for tigermilk to come.

nickos

p.s: this was my first post so please be nice ( i know that it was pretty
boring but you don't have to say it out loud ).