Sinister: What have I done?

Jeremy.Simon at xxx.com Jeremy.Simon at xxx.com
Tue Jul 6 12:36:22 BST 1999

Aaaaagh. I went to see Get Carter at the cinema last night and completely
missed the Radio 1 Bowlie extravaganza. Are there any UK listees who could
do me a copy? I would more than happily make a splendid tape from my
exquisite record collection in return. I have no B&S stuff that you don't
already have, but plenty of fine music to make you smile, to make you cry,
and to make you kind of smile shyly with a wee tear in your eye. Lynard
Skynard it is, then.

Not much else to say at the moment (sighs of relief all round). I also
managed to miss the MTV programme. Not a great couple of weeks, on the
whole.

Those Swedish girls (names escape me) are planning a picnic on 22nd July -
my birthday! How did you know? I am also planning a birthday-type picnic in
Greenwich Park on Saturday 24th July, so if anyone would like to come to
that as well, it would be great. I'll be the one with balloons, lots of
fantastic presents from my many, many friends, and a very drunk Spoon in
tow.

So please, sweet kind UK listees, mail me privately if you have a spare
tape of the Bowlie show.

Yours utterly indebted in advance,

Jez

PS For what it's worth I hate crushes. They leave you thinking all sorts of
ridiculous thoughts that have no place in the mind of a sensible young man.
And they always end in tears...