Sinister: Swap you Kevin Keegan for Ian Rush...

Alan Singfield alan.singfield at xxx.com
Tue Jul 6 13:52:58 BST 1999

Hello chaps and chapesses,

	Thanks to the two of you who entered my LLPJ Karaoke Video Contest.
I'm so glad someone entered; there was a horrible gap of a day when I
thought "my god why did i post that; they must think i'm a right ninny". And
just when I had got over the insecurity, I read Robin Stout's post and had
to stifle my chuckles (since I was at my desk).

	Robin, if you come to A!T!P! I will have to present you with your
prize of 3 dozen eggs in a suitably grand ceremony.

	I have taped last night's Radio 1 bowlie thingie. No !the! !kids!
!are! !not! !alright! GITS! AND the tape turned over during LLPJ.
DOUBLEGITS! (as far as the thread about lowercase letters goes, well I will
never give up the shift key unless I find a way of typing the exclamation
mark without it)

	Anyway I am willing to swap a tape of this for a tape of the BBC
Scotland B&S "rockumentary" or anything else thats good. email me privately
please.

Spanners.