Sinister: Boston, Pill, LOOPER PARTY.

.gibby. isolation at xxx.net
Tue Jul 6 20:21:33 BST 1999

    I actually used to work at the pill, though I did another thing there
every saturday doing an obscure new wave, 80's pop night... (a bit too
obscure as i was replaced a month ago in favor of "Oh Mickey-Your so fine"
80's top 40 music)... prior to that I worked the bar there, and hung out
there since it started about 2 years ago.
    So theres a _LOT_ of bad blood between me and that place... I was going
to do a Tigermilk re-release/Looper bash there, (as I'd done the moz-party's
there before) but the owner called me up yesterday and yelled at me saying
"I dont appreciate you telling people not to come to my club anymore, so
screw your belle and sebastian party"... so screw him and his dingy downtown
club--
here's the party scoop:
    Im doing the party at my house.  It's a three story in Cambridge just
outside Harvard Square, and I'll announce all the details after the weekend.
Everyone on this list who can make it is invited, and It's going to be the
weekend before the Looper show, just after the Tigermilk release.  My
friends and I will be spinning everything from cherry-red to factory to
sarah to jeepster to 4ad etc etc.... if you'd like to help out, please get
in touch!  More details soon!! :)
    Marie--  I forgot what I was wearing...  umm... well i'll say hi next
time.
    Whoever is going to Marine Research tonight, I'll be wearing a white
home-made heavenly t-shirt:):) i have a star on the right side of my neck.
say hi!! :) --.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.       -- love<3gibby.