Sinister: no B & S content/ Hefner in London

Youn Jong Noh ynoh at xxx.EDU
Wed Jul 7 10:54:13 BST 1999

Dear all,

Sorry to use the list for this ...

Is anyone going to see Hefner at Notre Dame Hall in London on July 9th, or
can anyone be convinced to do so?  I saw them in Glasgow and they were
great.

If so, would you mind sending me an email as soon as possible as I am on
the Isle of Skye and need to make travel arrangements to London?

Thanks very much!
Youn