Sinister: back in the UK

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 7 11:03:59 BST 1999

Hello list!

I am quite happy I deleted by accident one hundred and sixty messages
piled up a week on rigorous no-checking my email box.Because I would have
felt too guilty to perpetrate such a criminal action deliberately, but
probably I would have never had time to catch up with all your
gossip,confessions,reviews and suggetions in years.

Given my life is in the most absolute chaos at the moment,specially.After
a work-trip into Umbria to discuss how to parallelize quantum chemistry
programs (grand, really grand. It is always better to talk about work in
an Medieval environment), I have to move houses, offices, get lots of work
done, attend a few social events I cannot miss and try to get ready for
the eclipse.

During my neverending journey back to Nottingham,  I read and reread every
little bit of Select, not missing any line devoted to analyse why
Tigermilk is great.And I was happy they rated 'My wandering days are
over' as highly as I do.But I was not so careful about the tiny wee
interview and skipped our Elish's reference. I will do my homework tonite,
promise.

All the crushing with unknown people thread is very good . If there is a
chance of a close up of the person admired from distance, that is a
dissappointment and a mistake.Mystery is exactly the essence of such a
feeling.But why do we (human beings in general) enjoy and appreciate
mystery as one of the force fields of nature and the already known things
are never the same?

Sorry for this epistemological conclusion.I will keep a low profile next
time.

L-O-V-E

Arantxa

PS What about the Scandinavian picnic in London? Can Mediterranean lasses
be accepted?