Sinister: the bowlie gig

Jordi Trenzano i Vilar jordi-tv at xxx.com
Wed Jul 7 09:01:35 BST 1999

 Just a quick question: did The Gentle Waves
reached any position on the official UK charts
? (I mean both independent and the whole opn
es). I´m sure that "Tigermilk" will reach
better than "TWATTYBUS".
  And a note for Ailsa Ross: it´s not that I don
´t trust you (even though i´ve been waiting
for months for your whole Bowlie gig), it´s
just that a guy from the spanish radio told me
to make him a copy of the BBC gig (note for
broadcast it).

Bye, little flies