Sinister: No important B&S content..

James Ng eculb at xxx.com
Wed Jul 7 14:08:04 BST 1999

Hey there,
well heres another post by me which has nothing really much to say. did
someone mention something about B&S + the Carpenters a while back? maybe
they did, maybe they didnt, but i just looove the Carpenters! i remember
when i was a little 'un i was just in love with Karens voice, i thought it
was the most feminine voice id ever heard, but then again i was probably
only nine at the time or someting. i kept on playing one of their songs, i
cant remember which one it was, the chorus went something like 'cant i adore
you, although we are oceans apart, na na na na na na na na ( i forget), but
i can dream, cant i?' ive got their greatest hits or best of CD, and it
helps to comfort me whenever im feeling a bit down.all those slow sad
lurrrve ballads, you just cant beat 'em...
Crushes, YES, thats what i thrive on, they're perfect for me as then i dont
actually have to go and take a chance on them, which frightens me to death.
i had a major crush on someone at uni last year, it was pretty sad really
and it led to me doing rather silly things, but we're all fools for love,
arent we? well, i know i am...
i had a little crush just forming rather recently with one girl but now
terms ended so i wont see her for three months and i have to fill the void
now here at home by finding a job for the summer. Ooops, i ALWAYS leave
things like this till the last minute, i couldnt find anything yesterday, i
really really REAALLY need to find a job. else i'll be stuck at home all
day. and with no money. ..and an overdraft...
oh, and ive decided that Century of Fakers is my new favourite B&S song, i
watched the video for it when it was on MTV, and it really does complement
the song so well..
JaMeS :)
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Hall/7789 ...for my reviews and photos
of belle and sebastian and the gentle waves in concert, and some little
stories to keep you warm at night :)