Sinister: Bowlie - Barcelona

Steven whatev at xxx.com
Wed Jul 7 19:52:51 BST 1999

Since Jordi doesn't want to make any more copies of that Barcelona gig would
anyone who has gotten a copy be willing to make copies for some more of us?
Please?...I have many things to offer in trade. Please email me at
whatev at en.com and hopefully we can work something out.
    Any plans for a meet up at the Looper show in Detroit? I'll be coming
from out of town and haven't a clue as to where to go or what to do.

thanks,
Steven