Sinister: Fucking Hit It, Beans!

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Wed Jul 7 20:48:15 BST 1999

Hi Sinistaurs,

Is the above really the passionate exhortation expelled by Our Struan
towards the climax of LLPJ? (I've been listening to the BBC's bowdlerised
B&S Bowlie broadcast - I know its incomplete but you can't really expect
more than 45 minutes, & you can't beat what BBC engineers do to a live
broadcast sound, as it comes out better than either a studio or the actual
gig)

Question 2: what's the picture on the Jeepster Mary Jo postcards all about,
then?

The V-Twin (or should that be VU??) single sounds great: I didn't realise
it was them at first, coz the vocals sounded pretty good~ How many B&S
members thereon? NME says that their S Murdoch directed video contains live
Bowlie footage: does that include front row audience shots? Any comment
from our official Jeepster representative :)

WARNING! The next bit's an advert so anyone still here just skip if you
don't like good music :)

(I hope I'm not treading on any Western Australian toes but) the Sodastream
ep is great & available now from Pickled Egg records for GBP 2.50: mail
Nigel @ nigelt at uk.uu.net for details.

Apologies for so many questions,

Bye,

David Moore