Sinister: The possible future stars of track & field

Matt Powell the_fear66 at xxx.com
Thu Jul 8 12:02:19 BST 1999

Hello chaps, and a big hello to everyone that I met at the London picnics
last weekend. I can only grovel and apologise about my drunken behaviour,
but I enjoyed myself and I hope everyone else did too.

I just had a wee look at the offending Melody Maker review of Tigermilk that
someone mentioned earlier. I think though that it is rather telling that the
aforementioned article is in the same edition as the ‘Battle Of Rock’
between the mighty Metallica and the fantabulous Stereophonics. (Irony 110%
intended). I suppose when a magazines readers rate Mansun, Catatonia and the
Stereophonics above all others what can we expect.

Have the details of Track & Field been posted yet? I don’t think so, so I’m
going to do that now. Its to be found on Farringdon Rd, which not
surprisingly, is near Farringdon station, in a pub called The Betsey
Trotwood. It commences at 8pm and finshes at 1am, and they play all sorts of
stuff, and maybe this time they might have more than one b&s record. here's
hoping.

If any of you cheeky scoundrels want any more details of how to get there or
anything, email me privately and I’ll try my very best to help.

Must dash

Matt