Sinister: T-shirt - T-Bag

Robert Foster untitled at xxx.com
Thu Jul 8 15:43:24 BST 1999

T-bag, and T-shirt, humm.  There's been talk recently of Looper t-shirts
and where to get them, I would like it to be known that I can make Looper
t-shirts, or any other t-shirt for that matter.  Baseball caps, badges even
novelty glow in the dark Lazy Line Painter Jane caps, deer stalker, what
sort of bloke do you take me for.  The joke is that you can't go deer
hunting in a glow in the deer stalker  cap.

I also do a nice line in comedy his and hers prophylactic's.  For that Ice
Breaker moment.

If you want t-shirts or whatever then write out what you want on paper and
send in a letter to me at:

24 Bruntland Avenue
Pissedcake Mansions
Jerusalem nr Broadmore