Sinister: What ever happened to the striped socks and the 'stick out' braids?....

holly woodlawn holly_woodlawn at xxx.com
Fri Jul 9 01:02:03 BST 1999

Eak.....

HERE I COME!!! Out of um...the sinister room? ;)
Anyways, I WILL keep this short as i am sure many of you don't find Pippi as
interesting as i do right now...
I have looked everywhere that i can think of that would possibly hold any
ORIGINAL copies of Pippy Lonstocking vidoe(s) (Inger Nilsson). Coming up
with nothing every time. It might seem a bit silly to some that i am carry
it on this far, but if anyone has any idea's of where any or all of the
copies are being hidden, i would be the happiest little Holly on the planet!
Well until i find something else that's being hidden on me :)
Right,... oh! And remember anyone who knows anything please tell me
personally , not the list.
holly_woodlawn at hotmail.com
OK, off i go, back to the empty room...

HollyW.~ Mummy, are we allowd to feed the kids in the nursery? :)
xx