Sinister: Not Quite Fancy.

.gibby. isolation at xxx.net
Fri Jul 9 04:43:02 BST 1999

        Grrr.. just got in from work-- my friends band "the crossed out
heirs"  from Harrisonburg, VA is staying with me for a week, and playing
here in Boston twice during... and I had to close my coffee place tonight,
so i got home at 11:30 (just now).
    Everyone is GONE.  It's my roommates birthday so i suppose they've all
gone out to enjoy themselves... my workmates invited me to go along to the
cambridge common for some drinks but that place is so... common.
    Im all lonely and all.  I live with 5 people including the 4 band folks
this week and nobody's in... I know im going to end up either playing
solitaire or watching my Sister Wendy video collection.  :(
    At any rate.  boredom.  love<3gibby
    PS: my previous post, about not being capable of relationships,
whatever, talking about crushes and all-- well the one relationship i had
seemed to somewhat keep ahold of fell apart after the Marine Research show
at the middle east (boston), and continued falling until this morning when
it crashed hard.  But amongst the rubble of depression and helplessness lies
a glimmer of hope and freedom in the realization that now i can persue
mystery girls 1, 2, and 3.  Though I know not where they hang out, nor
dwell, or even if they know my name. blah.
    OH!  I got a new place to spin, and will have the first night August
5th.  I will keep everyon posted. -g<3<3.oOo.oOo.