Sinister: was that a quote from a movie?

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Fri Jul 9 17:59:59 BST 1999

sarah wowed the multitudes* by saying

                                                           *me

<< My friends say "Who the fuck is Ennio Morriconne? Are you buying theme
 tunes to Cowboys and Indians films???"

 I mumble shamefacedly..." But its good...."...

Ennio morriconne IS good. I've got several albums, and if anyone doesn't know
what his music sounds like, i invite you to hear this.

 *ahem*

aiyiiiiiiiyiyi.. wa wa wa. aiyiiiiiyiyi! wa wa wa wa wa!

no, really. It was supposed to be the theme song to The Good, the Bad and the
Ugly. Very catchy stuff.
      He also did the soundtrack to a little known Orson Wells movie called
Blood and Guns, in which the bandit "TJ" rapes and pillages his way across
Mehico. In the name of freedom, of course. definitely a classic, with the
trademark surprise ending that's just now catching on in the Indie film
market.

then sarah said:
<< I hope she didn't have a
piddle in the sea. Urgh - think of how many people must have wee-d in
the sea over the years. Urgh. I bet its nothing but piss. Urrrrrrgh.>>

How'd you think it got salty? I mean, the rivers that feed the sea are all
freshwater. It's from eons of swimmers thinking "it's so much easier than
walking back on shore. I'll just...ahhhh! it's very warm" etc. Plus the fish.
Nasty buggers. They don't care where they void their fishy little bowels.

I'm trying to include at least one disgusting comment that is completely
unnecessary in every email. I think I have succeeded

PS on a serious note, it' s good to see our favorite listmummy out of his
sarcophagus. I was starting to worry a bit, but it looks like he's out
terrorising archaeologists once more.

dave