Sinister: the day I bought tigermilk, for a litle more than a t-shirt

Katarina Karlsson trarvild at xxx.se
Fri Jul 9 20:59:06 BST 1999

Hello

I had one  of those  good B&S days today. Firsti read an article about
Belle and Sebastian in POP in the libraryand then when I spend some time in
a music shop when I were waiting for my bus when I heard that thay played
she knows she's losing it, and I slowly realised that it ment tigermilk! I
went home and celebrated it with a Tigermilk juggling to the euphoria just
befor totalexhaustion. And now my arms aches.... of happines. B&S make so
fantastic good creative juggling music. Are there any other here that likes
to juggle to such music? Try it, it is fantastic. And a revenge for all the
basket and footbal in school that told the girl with ball phobia that I was
unabel to ever learn to control balls.

My tigermilk tape dosn't have to wory about this cd. It will always have a
loved place in my walkman on buses and other good tigermilk places were i
canĀ“'t listen to the cd. But mabee Anna can make a statue of a statue of
off big we rule the school letters and put it on some bus stop.

Good night

Katarina