Sinister: NYC picnic news

Laurel Girvan pythia at xxx.com
Sat Jul 10 04:35:42 BST 1999

there's been a slight change of plan in the picnic location.  you're still welcome to meet miss minka at her assigned spot at the bottom of a big hill, but we've moved the picnic blanket location to the TOP of the big hill.

if you don't want to climb the stairs up the big hill, you can take the A line train, get off at 190th street (and overlook terrace), and proceed north on fort washington avenue into fort tryon park.  as you promenade through the park, you'll approach the cloisters museum (ya can't miss it, kids).  us lazy folks (ben, this means you) will be staked out with our blue picnic blanket and our soccer ball in some grassy spot on the near side (south west side, says my walking compass) of the cloisters building.

and, to increase your picnic-ing pleasure, we have an endorsement from the gay universe cruise spot, giving it a 4 out of 5 for safety and a 4.5 (!!) out of 5 for "Action," whatever that means.  if you show it to your mum i'm sure she'll explain everything.  (but take a tip from me: don't go through the park when you're on your own, etc.  does this count as "living the songs?"

i love you all,
laurel