Sinister: Shouldn't That be Tigressmilking?, or Tigersuckling?, Amongst Udder Thoughts

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Sun Jul 11 18:04:24 BST 1999

Hi Sinistaurs (& Select journalists),

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzip. That's the sound of me
undoing my cardie before I sit down to type this. Maybe if I get carried
away, & if you listen carefully, you'll be able to hear the sound of me
bouncing up & down in my chair later ;)

What a silent, stealthy, Sinister weekend we're having, at least for a
digest receiver. I guess everybody is too busy living, or maybe listening
to their copies of Tigermilk. Which, in between colouring Pam's hair,
disinfecting the cat's litter tray, stuffing my fat face with every
different kind of cake, (& trying not to get my weekend chores mixed up!)
is what I've been doing.

Oh, & thanks to the Jeepster Peeps concerned for keeping their word &
getting Sally & me our copies on Friday morning.

Mmmm. Wierd. Listening to a legal copy of Tigermilk. What's the difference?
Out: that slight buzz from listening to something slightly exclusive which
took a little effort to blag a copy of, crackles, & that big scratch in We
Rule The School. In: blimey, lots of things! Little piano parts I never
heard before, loads of vocal parts on Mary Jo (& Stuart's Michael Caine
impression), actually being able to make out the words of the Rip van
Winkle extract Isobel reads, hearing Richard's drum bits (he uses brushes a
lot, doesn't he?), a cover picture, printed lyrics, a tanktop, piano black
CD case base. Oh, & its disappointing to find out that Struan doesn't
really sing "the centre of my so-called penis" in My Wandering Days Are
Over. A pretty amazing record, considering the the circumstances in which
it was produced. I already like more of the songs on it than the half dozen
I rated before :) especially I Don't Love Anyone, (although that started at
The Bowlie, seeing the passion with which it was delivered.)

"Kids From Stow" - that sounds good. Could be the title of a TV series, or
a film.

Surprised to see that its JPRCD007: why not 0 or -1?

Hope that Mr Joe Todger* was found so that he could get his royalties or
whatever.

Thats All, Folks. I promise to try & be less on-topic next time :)

Bye,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK

* I know, I'm really sorry, but sometimes I just can't stop myself. Time of
life. I apologise. Profusely.