Sinister: taking full advantage of my new found pea sized voice...

Heatrexo at xxx.com Heatrexo at xxx.com
Mon Jul 12 04:59:35 BST 1999

Hello,
    Yes! ::screams with delight:: i'm out of the nursery!
Now..what should I say...
My name is Heather. I'm 18 and I enjoy listening to BWTAS sitting on the
bench in my backyard staring at my toes. "Judy and the Dream of Horses"
recently has made me the most content with being me.

I'm starting college this fall and i'm extremely worried and nervous. If
anyone can give me advice or stories to ease my horribly afraid feeling i
would greatly appreciate it (e-mail me privately of course)
I'm majoring in English-creative writing...
probably

what's the worst job you've had...
i worked at mcdonalds making eggs for one day. i'm forever scorned

what do you read...
at the moment i'm finishing Glamorama by Bret Easton Ellis.

what's driving you mad...
the constant summer stagnant feeling i've been having recently

On Crushes... tonight I saw the boy I liked all throughout eighth grade which
was considerably a long time ago. He came up to me and we chatted. My heart
didn't jump like it did before. I could look in his eyes without any sort of
strange teenage desire. I was proud of myself. I saw him once before he was
driving next to me on the highway. He wanted me to call him. I never did,
because i knew that's what he says to everyone. I think mostly I didn't feel
anything towards him is because we used to be like eachother, and now we're
complete opposites.  He's the type of guy who would disregard my existence
except for answers on homework... that's not what i want. ::sigh:: I'm
constantly unhealthily crushing on someone though...

i'm saving my pennies for Tigermilk

Love and Sparkles,
Heatherxoxo

"i do everything to prove to myself that i'm not afraid. that's why nothing's
done"