Sinister: [RE]Sin t�tulo

Jordi Trenzano i Vilar jordi-tv at xxx.com
Mon Jul 12 07:02:11 BST 1999

Hi, people:

	The latest invention of the Sinister mailing l
ist is a new label founded by one of its members,
it can be the new home from Luna, now that
they´ve been sacked from Beggars Banquet. It
seems such a good idea that I want to be the
spanish A&R for them. I suppose that Martin is
going to pay me new suits and trips to London.

Andy wrote:

	"oh, news from the LA gig was that stu d
seems to be enjoying it. 'he was happy and
chatty, nothing like he usually is"

Oh, at the Bowlie he was very kind with the
audience. Maybe because he looked funny with
the headphones in his ears. And at the B&S gig
he seemed to be the least nervous member.

If everything goes well, then in a few hours i´m
going to get my legal copy of  "Tigermilk", after
hearing at least a 1000 times the tape that Stu
G. so kindly sent me. Can anyone, either a
member of the list or a member of Jeepster, sen
d me one of those promo postcards ? I hope
that at least somebody will scan it and send it to
either to the Jeepster or the sinister page. If an
yone can send me one of these postcards, the
prize is still the same: a copy of the Barcelona
gig.

Yesterday I saw of the most amazing film that
I?ve watched over the last three years, The Red
Violin. It´s amazing how there is no distributor in
Spain who thought about taking some copy in
the english version. The fact is that is based
about the history of an old violinwhich has the
most amazing sound in the world, and maybe we
can draw some paral.lel lines about the old
discussion here trying to find out how old was
Isobel´s cello. You never know where you get
your inspiration. I´ve also been attending a lot of
Hitchcock movies that are being projected near
my place, and in "Strangers in a train" mr. Al
fredo appears briefly taking a cello with him.
Maybe it travelled to Scotland later, you never kn
ow....

i´ve decided to end myself saying "bye, little fl
ies" at the end of my
mails, just in order to not offend anyone. If I did,
my apologies, it was
not my intention.

Adeu nois i noies