Sinister: turning rebellion into money

Timothy Roberts tjohn at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 12 11:20:18 BST 1999

i think its nice that someone else has started their own record company.
just as long as you all remember that I DID IT FIRST, therefore I AM
OFFICIALLY BETTER. if destroyed true nyah nyah etc. deadhippy records,
remember? anyone? actually my brothers running it on his own now because i
didnt want a part of it anymore because we differed ideologically or
something like that. but the problem is hes a MUPPET and USELESS at
EVERYTHING so i have to keep pointing him in the right direction ie
ghostwriting his ENTIRE website for him.

okay, so it might be a more traditional type of label than martins
technologically minded one. we are, after all, luddites. but my latest
genius marketing masterstroke/ pointless gimmick (delete as applicable) for
the website is a signup page. you just answer a few simple questions and you
get sent a certificate proving youre an official member of the deadhippy
family. i am a genius. i am. but dont go looking for it yet, were not
putting it up until some time this week, when we kick out the cowboy
builder. html is a doddle once you know how, eh?

my bands will probably eventually get records out on deadhippy subsiduaries.
BATFINK, ill say that again BATFINK, on historic records (heh heh) and
second guess (doesnt need capital letters) on blackcurrent tunes (oh my
sides). the reason its spelt blackcurrEnt is because big-buddha-belly-ben
spelt it wrong a million times on the website and couldnt be bothered to
change it, so we decided it was cleverer that way. and it is.

you know we dont stand a chance etc.

see you later crocodiles from tjohn.
dont go to the website yet, itll be better this time next week.

"and do you think its possible to be sensitive and strong?"
"hmm... we are."
 -the bmx bandits
visit deadhippy online: http://www.deadhippy-records.freeserve.co.uk
one day youll thank me...